Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

YIN and YANG

Thats mystical speak for, good news and bad news.

Bad News- Sitting and stressing all day trying to figure out how to get the car back. And I didnt get a workout in.

Good News- We got the car tonight, so hopefully it'll be back to normal tomorrow. And even better, my girlfriend said she wants to go with me to the gym tomorrow night, hopefully she'll help me not come up with some lame ass excuse.

And I'd like to take this opportunity to say a word to one Mr. Jack Sh*t. It seems that you may be, at least, in the neighborhood of your goal. That is completely awesome and I'd like to congratulate you. If it is indeed the case that you've met your goal, then I will officially cede our challenge and award you the victory. Maybe one of these days I'll be in your neck of the woods, and maybe I'll challenge you to a race, if I win, you can take me to a basketball game, if you win........ you can take me to a basketball game. In any case, good job on everything you've done, and everything you will do. And don't forget, my friend, that you are awesome. Keep up the awesomeness, no matter how little you happen to be.

2 comments:

  1. I figured you'd try to worm your way out of our challenge. I'm still working my ass off in an effort to enter the gates of Onderland, even if it's only a brief trip. My goal weight (on paper) is anywhere from 180 to 207, so it's not out of the realm of possibility for me to get there.

    And as long as we're in our cars, I'm up for a race. ;)

    Seriously, thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ho hooooo....as your publicist, I say get out there and nip this in the butt....literally. Can't have anyone thinking your a welcher.
    go man go.

    ReplyDelete