Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Friday, October 16, 2009

blek

First let me say, apparently I was a little, or a lot, premature. The challenge is still on.

Okay, so last night I laid down to bed at about 10:50 pm. At 11:30 I woke up coughing, and promptly kept coughing, and coughing, and coughing. The coughing was hurting my throat, it was even making me nausious (sp?). So I wake up this morning, at 4 am for work, still feeling kinda sick to my stomach, and I decide to stay home. Ended up sleeping until about 8am which was nice. I'm definitely feeling better than I was, but my chest is like......tight. It sorta reminds me of back in June when I got that flare up of asthma, except I'm not really wheezing. But it does feel sorta like theres a weight on my chest. Swine Flu? I don't think so. But it was really weird how I went to bed feeling fine, and woke up 40 minutes later feeling like shit.

Anywhoo, hopefully I'm feeling better tomorrow, I cant really afford to miss another day of work. And if I am feeling better, I thnk I'll do a little time on the recumbant bike, that or maybe a light strength workout, something that will give me a decent workout, but not require me to breath particularly hard. It sucks, but no running when my chest hurts.

Hmmmmm, now that I think of it, I've been hot pretty much all day long. I dont know if its just a coincidence because its a few degrees warmer today then it has been recently lately. But either way, I've been opening windows or doors all day. Okay, now I'm freaking myself out a little, lol............ I'm actually not sure how serious I'm being about that. Basically, I'm just hoping that I wake up in the morning feeling way better than I do today and I can put everything behind me and get back up and running. Lets see how it goes, mmmmk?

2 comments:

  1. Dude,
    there are people out there getting swine flu with no other symptoms than tightness in the chest. This virus affects some people differently. In these people there are no symptoms except blood clots in the lungs and then a secondary bacterial infection. Go to the docter. okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doctor....I don't know what the hell a docter is...get a ride though, I am serious.

    ReplyDelete