Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Friday, April 10, 2009

Work in progress

Like I mentioned in my post the other night, its definitely going to take me some time to get used to posting every night. Also, I thought that I had been getting some hits, but then tonight I noticed that every time I looked at my profile to see how many views I had it registered a new one. I thought it was other people, so now I feel smart, haha.

Now to the important part; the work outs.

Wednesday-

I didn't go to the gym, but I got a good workout in on the stability ball I bought last week. I happen to really like stability balls. Not only are they really fun to play around on, but pretty much anything you do on them ends up working some muscles. Even though I only spent a maximum of 15 or 20 minutes working out, I could feel it the next day.

Thursday-

Thursday I got probably the hardest workout I've done in a couple years. I did 15 minutes on the treadmill, did exactly 1 mile. Thats still pretty damn slow, but it is about 2 minutes faster than I did the other day. For the time being I've been doing intervals where I walk(at a quick pace) for the first quarter lap then run for as much of the remaining 3/4 as I possibly can. I'll do different speeds, for instance: 1st lap- 5.5 mph, 2nd lap- 6 mph, etc.

Hopefully as I start to get into better shape I'll be able to run a full mile. This is a perfect example of how I write this blog right off the top of my head, It just hit me that I need to figure out a way to lay out some goals on my page somewhere, I'll get to work on that tomorrow. First Goal, 12 minute mile.

Back to the work out, 15 minutes, 1 mile, 125ish calories.

Then onto the stationary bike. 17 minutes (including cool down), 4.44 miles, 101 calories

Totals: 32 minutes, 5.44 miles, 226 calories

Recap, I was extremely pleased with my effort on that workout, and had the sore legs (very sore) to show for it. Can't wait to do it again.

Friday (today) April 10th-

Unfortunately today I did not get in a workout. Between recovery from yesterdays effort, work, and the Blazers/Lakers game tonight (GO BLAZERS), I was too tired to workout. As we speak I'm doing my best to keep my eyes open so I can finish this post.

Weigh-In Tomorrow Night, lets hope I've done enough this week to see some results. My goal for next week is to get a constant effort. To do that I'll probably have to work out alone a couple days, (Girlfriend works the same schedule as last week that disrupts our workout routine) and, unlike this week, I have to work my way around that next week. Anyways, wish me luck for the weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment