Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weigh-In, April 11th, 2009

245.8 lbs increased 3.4 lbs

33.6% body fat decreased 2.4%


Gained weight which sucks. I really have to get the food under control. Not sure about the body fat though. Its been pretty steady at about 36% for a while. So either I gained a bit of muscle, which is possible but I haven't hit the weights that much. Or I could have just gained some water weight, I I've been trying to drink more water, I struggle with dehydration because I DEFINITELY don't drink enough water. Or I could have just gained weight, which is also possible because I don't eat very well. Definitely need to work on that for next week, and of course after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment