Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Struggles

Didn't get in much of a workout today today. Did a warm up, was going to lift weights, did two sets of ten dumbbell chest press. Then, I kinda had to abandon my workout to get my girlfriend through hers. We workout together, and I try to train her while I get some work in. Except for it normally ends up being the other way around. She doesn't really have the motivation to get in a good workout unless I'm leading her through it. The problem is, there isn't enough time for me to get in a good work out and then train her, so I try to do a little bit of both. Maybe I'll have to come up with a routine that we can do together. That actually sounds like a pretty good idea. I'll get on it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment