Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Friday, November 20, 2009

Wow

Its been a busy few days for sure.

I spent all day Wednesday doing house work and grocery shopping.

Thursday brought me a busy day of work followed by several hours of Christmas shopping, by which I mean following my girlfriend around the mall as she shopped. I did get some good chicken terriyaki out of it, so I guess its all good.

Today, another busy day of work, and now I'm not feeling good at all. In fact, it kinda feels like I might throw up. Lets hope that doesnt happen. Anyways, it looks to be a busy weekend of work as well, but I should have some extra time with which to work out.

Wow, hiccups are now making my push button....... I think they're trying to tell me its bed time lol.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't throw up as well...oh, and those situps are starting to really pay off. I can make my fat flex..lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thats awesome, I'm glad they're helping.

    ReplyDelete