Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Monday, November 2, 2009

Weigh-In 11-2-09

Who woulda ever saw this coming????

230.8 lbs--- up 1.6 lbs

That whole control thing I mentioned last post, it was sort of a desperate "I know I'm messing up big time" type of thing. I need to actually follow it though, might keep me from coughing up the goals that I achieve when I finally get them done. I have to say, even though I pretty much knew I'd gain weight, before I weighed in that is, I was desperately hoping that I wouldnt gain THAT MUCH, and when I saw that I was back over 230, it was extremely disappointing. Even more disappointing then it was to be waiting week after week after week for so long for that number to finally fall. Its definitely not a feeling I ever want to go through again.

I guess on the plus side, Halloween is over, and almost all the candy is over I'm not really a big candy person, all I really like is the chocolate stuff, and I've definitely eaten more of that than I should have. So that will probably help to not have all that candy around any more. But on a side note, this halloween was disappointing. Disappointing because I couldn't find Count Chocula. For those who don't know, Count Chocula is part of a special line of Kelloggs cereals, along with Franken Berry and Boo Berry, that only comes out around halloween. And for years it has been my favorite part of the whole Halloween thing, I know its not healthy food or anything, but still. So when I couldn't find it, it sorta ruined it for me this year, hopefully it'll be back next year.

Tommorrow is the anniversary I mentioned a few weeks ago. We're going bowling, its gonna be fun. And we should even be home in time to watch the Biggest Loser peoples go to the White House, that should be interesting as well. I'm gonna fit in a run early in the day.

And as a special message to Miss Chris..... Thank you for the award, can't remember when the last time someone called me Beautiful, but I'm fairly certain that it had nothing to do with an award. As this is my first blog award thingy, I don't know how to copy it or whatever I'm supposed to do with it, haha how pathetic does that sound?? Anyways, if someone could enlighten me as to how to do it, I'd be more than happy to fill out 7 things you don't know about me, and all that stuff...... Also, thank you, I've always thought, and been told by teachers, etc, that I am a pretty good writer, I think I've just kind of struggled to get it to show through on this blog. And I've always wondered if 7 Habits would be worth the read, now I'm leaning toward yes, might have to go get it. As I've said many times before, thank you very much for your support.

The same goes for everyone else that reads this thing I like to call a blog, thank you all for your support.

Tommorrow will be better, it has to.

Time to take control for good.

1 comment:

  1. eh, the weigh in...it's a number. A number you can change with one good week. I remember count chocula. lol.
    I always pick up awards by clicking and saving thepicture to file. Then when you go to post it on your blog, insert picture tab is on the right in your toolbar. It will pop a browse button, find the picture click and then click upload. If you want to put the award on your blog, go to layout I think and add a picture on the right of your blog...or wherever your blog allows you to add pictures. good luck. Hey there is a first time for everything.
    Then you have to list six things and hand it off to seven people. Have fun tomorrow bowling. Happy anniversary.
    chris

    ReplyDelete