Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welp

Last night, I burned about 250 calories riding the bike for 35 minutes. Tonight, I ate a turkey burger for dinner, have to say it was pretty good, especially considering that I cooked it, lol.

I didnt get a workout in tonight, I'm hecka tired considering that I only got like 3 hours of sleep last night, then I had a good day at work, not overly busy, but comfortably active. Well........... "comfortable" is used pretty loosely, considering it topped out at about 45 degrees..... In case you can't tell, I'm REALLY not a fan of cold weather.

Anyways, I'm gonna get a workout in tomorrow night.

P.S. All I want for Christmas is to be able to break dance as cool as those funky fresh kids in The Gap commercial, with all their street cred and whatnot, lol.

1 comment:

  1. what, you don't want to be all sulky and overly styled like those aberchromby and fitch kids. lol.

    ReplyDelete