Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Weigh-In 12-1-09

Stupid Google, I've been trying to get on here for like.... 6 hours. Anyways.

232.4 lbs-- down .4 lbs

Not a big loss by any means, but I'll take it for now.

I've decided to try a once a month weigh-in. So, my next one with be New Years day, or as close as I can get. I'll see how it works this month, if it works well I'll keep it, if not, I'll probably try every two weeks, just because a month is just such a long time that I dont want to spend 2 or 3 months waiting to see if it works.

In response to comments on my last post;

Emmett- Portland Oregon, I live in a *cough* suburb, Vancouver, Washington.

Chris- I like the sound of that whole trainer thing, I suppose I should start getting used to it, lol. And uhm, a vertical push-up is when you're doing a hand stand, you go down until your head or face is just off the ground, similar to a regular push up, then press back up. Obviously I'll have to be able to do a handstand first, lol.

Oh and also, I'm gonna go for a run in just a little while, should be fun, its sunny but about 48 degrees. Yay, I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEEEE cold weather haha.

1 comment:

  1. sounds painful lol.
    I had an awful day of food mr. trainer...
    I kept my calories in check, but should be on the lookout for a coronary any day now.
    Back on track tomorrow sir. lol.

    ReplyDelete