Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Thursday, December 3, 2009

LMFAO

Apparently, Wii boxing is a pretty good workout.

My EXTREMELY impatient girlfriend gave me my christmas present today, a Wii. So i'm sure we'll be having all kinds of fun with that. When I get money again I'll have to get some games. I'm thinking that Active might be a good one, and if I end up with a bit of extra money I might get the Wii Fit, but of course thats like 100 bucks with the balance board and everything, where as as far as I can tell Active doest require the board. Anyone have any Wii related advice??

Hope you're having a good week.

1 comment:

  1. aw she was sooo excited she couldn't wait. That is sweet. I have no idea what to do with a wii...I still have an original x box. Have fun though.

    ReplyDelete