Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

WOOOOWWW

I just kind of stumbled back onto this yesterday. I'll be honest, after 12 years I'd basiscally forgotten about it. SOOOOOOOOOOO much has changed since the last time I posted, in pretty much every way imaginable. I don't know if i'll go into detail at this point, because who knows if I'm going to actually pick it back up or not. If i did, there would like be some rebranding and shifting things and whatnot, my life is completely different now, but I guess thats normal. What i'm absolutely bemused by, is that there have still be views, recently. I guess something living in immortality is bound to get found from time to time. Shout out to the people who were probably searching for something they thought was important, and managed to find a decade inactive blog. We've all been there. I hope you found what you were actually looking for, eventually. And hey, if you're interested, drop a comment or something and maybe I'll come back and revive this thing, or at least give updates. Do people even blog anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment