Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weigh-in 2-23-10

238.4 lbs -

Same weight as last week, which was a loss of about 2 or 3 lbs from the last time I weighed myself.

Haven't gotten back into the swing of exercising yet. Right now, I'm just trying to be more active, going for walks with my girlfriend and stuff like that. The absolutely beautiful weather over the last 4 or 5 days has made it a bit easier, although it looks like that is behind us as they are calling for rain for most of the next week.

Anyways, I want to go to the gym today, shouldn't be too too busy so hopefully I'll be able to do it. Also, I'm going to try to get back into writing on here. So hopefully those of you who are still reading me won't have to wait for a couple weeks between posts anymore.

2 comments:

  1. okey dokey.
    have a good night.
    no gain no foul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete